Happy Life Certification: Keys to an Optimum Life: Easy to remember and execute principles, KEYS, that will help you obtain an Optimum Happy Life
Happiness is a chemical rush over the brain that gives us the sensations of feeling happy. There are quick routes to short-lived high rush types of happiness and there are disciplined routes that create a more sustainable level of ongoing contentment and peace. Most of us fall for the trappings of impulsive happy states of mind as it can be rather addictive. For those of us that reach the point in our lives where we realize that this roller coaster of happiness is too exhausting and preventing us from reaching our long-term goals, depression, anxiety, worry counterbalance what becomes a back and forth mindset. We do things to make us happy only to realize that others are advancing while we seem to be spinning on a merry-go-nowhere in life until the merry is replaced with miserable. If we want a controlled merry go somewhere will we need a PLAN of action.
Happy Life Certification: Keys to an Optimum Life is one part of a trilogy of courses designed to help people obtain the Happy Life Certification.
If you are looking for a practical way to reach your goals in life and obtain happiness in a consistent and lifelong way, then you will need Principles or what this course refers to as KEYS! Perhaps you have all the ingredients and a formula to be happy but your life just isn’t happy. Well, then you are missing keys to hold the ingredients and formula together to create an Optimum life of Happiness. Imagine creating an Oil painting depicting the thing you love most in the world. And you want to hang this piece of artwork in a family museum where everybody you love can see it and love it as much as you do. What will you need to make this happen? Well, Will and Desire are the first two prerequisites. So assuming you have met these requirements you'll need three main components to make your masterpiece.
1. A Formula, The understanding of how to mix your medium together, the step by step process of clean canvas to rough draft, to solid draft, the details, to fine tuning, to final touches, the back to forward build up of layers, drying times and cleanup procedures and more...
2. Ingredients, The Canvas, The paints, the brushes, palette knives, the concept, the vision, the subject, the knowhow to use these items
3. Keys, The easel, The drop-cloth, the time, the rule of thirds, understanding of focal point and perspective, ventilation, the knowledge of color, contrasting, complimentary, opaqueness, luminosity, primary and secondary etc... Education about painting.
If you try to create your painting without fully understanding these components your masterpiece will disappoint you and you will not achieve happiness. Without the keys your painting will become a giant mess! This is true if you are making a pizza. Without an oven, mixing bowls, utensils, gas, electricity, coal or fire...All you have, is dough, pepperoni, cheese and a great recipe but you will not eat pizza. Whatever you wish to create requires these three components leave out any of them and you have nothing like you want. This course teaches you the Keys to Happiness. The kind of Happiness that is ongoing and sustainable making for an Optimum experience or an Optimum Life! The Keys to an Optimum Life is One component of the Happy Life Certification.
Happy Life Certification: Keys to an Optimum Life will touch on some of the ingredients and the formula so that you can get started right away. The real focus will be in the unpacking of the KEYS. We will go into great detail about principles, life rules, aka the keys a person needs to have an Optimum Happy Life.
Happy Life Certification: Keys to an Optimum Life comes from the world of science and practical experience. The lectures are based upon sound proven principles some of which have been practiced for thousands of years. Coach Hall streamlines hundreds of principles taught by histories masters into few dozen easy to remember, practical and very sensible keys.
This value-packed life changing course contains teachings from Scripture, Science, Philosophy and real life experience shared by dozens of the most successful people in the world today.
- Over 50 entertaining videos loaded with animation and lectures designed to keep you engaged.
- Lessons are taught in both traditional presentation and story narrative styles.
- One course long workbook with image cues to help you easily follow along the lectures
- Several other workbooks to be used as assignments to help you with your goals
- Each video also has an accompanying MP3 audio version for those that learn on the move.
- Common Human Keys
- We are Keys ( human design )
- EGO keys
- Wisdom Keys
When you finish this course, you have the KEY principles needed to obtain an Optimum Happy Life and one of the legs towards the Ultimate Happy Life Certification. This is a stand alone course so you will have enough to start making a huge difference in your life. The keys offered, when put into practice, will have immediate impact on how you see the world, how you make meaning of it and how you respond to it. These principles are what people who are enjoying an Optimum Life are doing in their daily life. If you want to start feeling better about yourself and your world then begin this course and in a few short hours, you'll have the knowledge to make it happen! The it's up to you to start practicing the keys. So what are you waiting for, start creating a Happy Optimum Life, Today!
- We are Beings of Energy (2:29)
- We are designed to Move (2:18)
- We are designed to Grow (2:50)
- We are designed to seek out and input information (3:01)
- We are designed to make meaning (2:42)
- We are Judging (2:37)
- We are acting & behaving (6:35)
- We are Emotional Creatures (3:30)
- We are thinking Creatures (3:45)
- We are Creatures of Habit (3:43)
- We are social creatures (2:01)
- Good Bad Great (7:01)
- The Golden Rule (2:47)
- Perfect is an illusion (3:17)
- The Omnist (4:13)
- No one Originates bad intentions (3:09)
- We have all the resources needed (5:33)
- 100% responsible (4:11)
- The past is history, tomorrow is a mystery... (2:56)
- No Place like Home (4:33)
- We feel what we focus on (3:41)
- Nature is cyclical (1:53)
- Cycle of competence (3:17)
- Dedicated Practice leads to optimum performance (2:39)
- As long as you live you can learn and change (1:12)
- Failing to plan is planning to fail (1:34)
- You don't know what you don't know (1:58)
- We are all seeking truth (2:11)
- Address the emotion (2:18)
- The quality of our lives is proportional to the quality of our relationships (3:44)
- Bonus (4:47)
Hi, I’m Coach Hall your Instructor
Have ever of the saying, "Happiness is a journey not a destination"? I've seen this saying posted up in sign shops and novelty stores all around the world. I understand it's intention but if you really think about it, what is it implying? You see I'm a bit confused. Let's say you are unhappy, lots of people are, are we NOT to look for happiness inside and/or out so we can know what we want. Or are we supposed to just feel what we feel without a desire to change for the better? I once suffered from daily panic attacks. Why would I want to call that Journey/experience happiness? Why wouldn't I want to move from that emotional state to a happy destination or state? And when we get to this "destination" of life shouldn't it be a place of happiness? Are we only to focus on what is happening in the moment and declare it to "be" happy?
I have lots of questions about this saying and others like it. Another thing that bothers me about this saying is the absoluteness of the message. It IS the journey and it's NOT the destination. Hmm...sounds so black and white to me. Why can't it be both the journey and the destination? Why do we have to choose? Or why is it that that journey will be happy but the destination won't be? I guess the cramped up cross country drive in the Mini-Cooper with cranky time of the month sister and sugar loaded ADD little brother is happiness. Or the joy of listening to mom and dad repeatedly threatening to cancel the vacation because they refuse to agree on the routes to travel and parks to visit in bumper to bumper traffic while needing desperately to pee. The journey is full of happiness but once we get to Disney World...happiness ends. Sorry the sign about journey and destination isn't reality.
So what is the reality about happiness? First off we are emotional beings designed to experience all sorts of emotions. So being happy all the time doesn't sound human. Secondly you can create it pretty much any time you want. And it can be in the moment, for the near future and for the long term. I explain how to in a course called Happy now, Tomorrow and Forever. Thirdly there is a system for happiness. Meaning that you can build a happiness vehicle (journey) and a happiness way of being (destination). The system is composed of three parts. A formula, Ingredients and foundations/principles that I like to call keys.
This course is about the keys to being happy, fulfilled, successful etc...living an optimum life. Optimum is the word. Not perfect. We are humans we need our emotions and feelings. However we can generate for ourselves and create and environment of Happiness. Combined with the other two parts the key, gives you the complete system needed or the certification of how to be happy aka the happy life certification.
Join me and begin to build a life of self and world happiness.