How to be the man your child needs!
Divorce is one of the most traumatic events a family can go through. It’s emotional draining for all members. Even the strongest of men will buckle from the experience of losing the family unit. Men just like women and children will experience the pain of the breakup. Regardless of who was at fault the events are unfolding and we need to know how to deal with what we are experiencing and for what is coming.
How to be the Man your child needs: Course for Divorced Dads, is a course designed to give you the mental/emotional and even practical tools to help men navigate this difficult ordeal. Two instructors both having gone through divorce themselves will offer not only their personal experience and expertise but provide you with tried and proven methods of not just dealing with divorce but how to move on to become a great father and be a better version of you.
In just a few hours you will have methods to deal with the following issues:
- How to deal with the mental & emotional pain of divorce
- How to gain a better understanding from multi-perspective based viewing
- How to deal with practical issues like the LEGAL Stuff, Heart Stuff, & Tough Stuff
- How to better communicate with your ex.
- Learn the ten rules to Fighting Fair.
- Learn the Understanding of your child, what to do and what not to do to help them through this very difficult transition
- How to go about becoming a better version of you through 3 realms of Personal Development
- How to be a better parent
- How to move on and open yourself to and achieve incredible possibilities
The primary objective of this course is to help you get over the emotional pain of divorce. Secondly to give you a broader view and freer perspective of what happened and what will happen moving forward. What you have control over and what you don’t.
Joshua Simcha Eidelshtein is Life Coach who is dedicated to working with Divorced Dads. He is divorced with tow young daughters. He knows the pain and will share his story and offer up relatable ideas and sound solutions to help Dads going through divorce.
Coach Hall, Is a Parenting & family Dynamics coach. He has been helping all types of children & parents off & on since 1977, He also went through divorce over a decade ago. He will share his story and provide more of the academic side to the course presenting frameworks and methods from the top Parenting & Relationship Experts in the world.
Together these two Instructors will give you the insights you will not only relate to but be able to put into practice to help you not only move beyond divorce but become a better you.
How to be the Man your child needs: Course for Divorced Dads. This is a value-packed course contains critical concepts & frameworks from Experts in Children with Divorced parents such as JoAnne Pedro-Carroll, Ph.D., Jean McBride, MS, LMFT, Dr. William Glasser as well as numerous child development specialists including Jean Piaget, Erik Erikson, Robert Kegan, Morris Massey, Jane Loevinger, Daniel J. Siegel M.D., Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., Gary Chapman Ph.D., Ross Campbell Ph.D., and Parenting Coach Pioneers such as Haim Ginott, Thomas Gordon and Diana Baumrind as well as the over 25 years of parenting experience of Coach Hall of Star Family Coaching.
Enroll today, knowing that If you aren't delighted with this video based training course, claim a full refund within 30 days of purchase!
- Perspective (1:49)
- Feelings & Thoughts (5:53)
- Grief (5:54)
- Forgiveness (3:07)
- Breakup Perspective (1:58)
- Coaches Personal Breakup Story (4:01)
- Dad's Perspective (1:30)
- Joshua Retrospective after self development (9:22)
- Mom's Perspective (1:38)
- Kid's perspective (1:44)
- Joshua His child's Perspective (5:21)
- Objective perspective (4:42)
- Empathy Factor
- What the kids think & feel (11:08)
- Practicalities-Legal Stuff (5:26)
- Joshua practicalities with the children (7:47)
- Heart stuff part 1 (5:27)
- Heart stuff part 2 (4:15)
- Joshua Practicalities Personal Time (5:24)
- Tough Stuff Grudge parenting (3:43)
- Tough Stuff Name Calling (2:10)
- Tough Stuff Different rules (3:46)
- Tough Stuff Child -0-Grams (5:01)
- Joshua fighting with the ex (12:14)
- Fighting fair part 1 (5:21)
- Fighting fair part 2 (9:41)
Joshua Eidelshtein is Single Father, Motivational speaker and Achology certified life coach practitioner born in Toronto, Canada and currently living in the cradle of humanity, the middle East.
Joshua, fuses together personal experience, life Coaching, NLP, and knowledge of biology of the brain and heart, human behavioral patterns, cognition, the power of love, quantum physics and mystical secrets of our universe to help serve communities of Single Fathers and single parents all over the world.
Coach Hall is married. Father of four. Two Biological and Two Step-children that were both adopted. He was married for 13 years had his two biological children during this marriage. He then divorced his boys mother. Two years later in 2005 he met an amazing women who had two adopted children. She also went through a divorce when both her children were only 2 and five years of age. In 2008 they married and forged a complex family. Coach Hall is the founder of Star Family Coaching. He has worked with hundreds of families over the past ten+ years helping them through divorce, and the aftermath. He brings both his personal experiences and his Parenting & family dynamics coaching expertise to this course.