Divorce: How to heal, feel better & flourish while parenting : What to do for you & your children to survive & thrive thru all phases of divorce. Begin Healing & Feeling Better today!
Divorce is filled with Emotional Turmoil. It's an Enduring Process that Radically Changes Parents and their Children. Divorce is a shift from a single family home dynamic to a duel family home dynamic. This radical disruption is very challenging for the adult parents to handle. And while we may have a hard time with the whole process, the aftermath is even more confusing and incomprehensible for children of divorce. The impact of the change in the family dynamic can have a range of emotional effects on a child’s mental and emotional health.
Divorce doesn’t have to be a destroyer of your child’s potential. When you finish this course you will have the tools and understanding to help your child become the best version of themselves with the potential to do whatever they wish to do!
Divorce: How to heal, feel better & flourish while parenting, comes with both an academic or professional look at what the experience is like based on research, and it will be delivered to you by two experienced coaches. This husband & wife team have been on all sides of a divorce. They both were children when their parents divorced. They will share their stories so you can relate to the feelings a child experience. Both coaches have children, and both divorced their spouses when their children were young however old enough to feel the impact. They will share these stories as well.
You will receive real-life examples of what to do and what not to do for this wild journey to be as stress-free and trauma-free as possible. Once you've finished this course, you will have a better understanding of...
- The different types of the divorce and the best one to choose for the best transition and wellbeing of the children
- A Basic understanding of how behavior works, how you can gain control and the value of being in control of your behavior
- What divorce entails, the end of a relationship between the two adults that will forever remain the parents to their children.
- The three steps of divorce and how each step affects the children
- The emotional process you and your children will go through and what to do about it
- Communication techniques to strengthen the bonds between you and your child.
- Co-Parenting rules, from Support, visitation, Parenting style and more
- The importance of both Co-Parents putting the child first when applying the Co-parenting rules and the harm it will cause if Co-Parents are not united in this concept and execution.
- The point of view, the feelings, the worries, the concerns of children and what you can do to ease their suffering
- How to deal with the EX
- A list of common Co-Parenting No-No's
- How to mend the wounds and move on not just accepting but learning to thrive with what you've learned from this experience and this course.
- Learn about your Parenting Style and which is the best style for a long-term happy, healthy relationship with your child and the one that will enable your child to grow up to become a Sustainable Independent Thriving Adult.
- What to do next and where to go after you completed this course
Divorce: How to heal, feel better & flourish while parenting is a value-packed parenting course that contains critical ideas from numerous Child-Parent communication specialists, Doctors and best selling authors of family divorce including Dr. Haim Ginott, Jo-Anne Pedro-Carroll, Ph.D., Jean Mcbride, MS, LMFT, Dr. Thomas Gordon, Daniel J. Siegel M.D., Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., Gary Chapman Ph.D., Ross Campbell Ph.D., and Star Family Coaching.